What information do we collect?
We will only ever collect data from you that is necessary and relevant in order to provide you with the products and services that you request.
Personal Data you Share with us.
We will ask you for certain personal information to enable you to fully use all functions on the website and if you want to sign up to our newsletter and these include but not limited to.
- E-mail address
- Date or Birth
- Telephone Number
As we are not a direct booking site and an informational site only we do not collect any payment information, however if you are a business advertising with us, we will take payment information for processing purposes, however this is always done through a secure third party payment provider and we do not have access to sensitive payment information.
Personal Date we Collect from You.
We will collect certain information when you use the www.dgtlonline.co.uk website to enable us to offer you the best service possible and as part of our advertising activities.
The information includes but is not limited to
- Date and Time you used our services.
- Pages you visited on the website and time you spent on those.
- The business you viewed while on the website.
- Your IP address
- Internet browser you use.
- Cookie and Pixel information
Third Parties that we use
We do not share any information with any businesses that we do not use for software and advertising purposes and only then allow access to the relevant data to enable their products to work. The list is shown below.
Google, Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp.
By using this website you agree to all the terms and conditions set out and where you have provided consent then we will send you marketing information through e-mail, SMS about promotions, information relating to www.dgtlonline.co.uk
You are able to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your data from our database or you can follow the unsubscribe link in the e-mails that we send to you and this will automatically remove you from the database and any future marketing activities.
Ways in Which we Might Use your Data
- To Analyse and improve our website and other areas of the business that seek to improve the customer experience
- To remarket or retarget you via your cookie with relevant advertising based on your user behaviour on our website or customer demographics. This advertising does not identify you personally and uses both the cookie and pixel that all websites use.
- We collect e-mail address to help promote and advertise promotions and other advertising campaigns that the business may operate from time to time, we will never sell that data to any third parties and only those third parties that we select as software or advertising partners have access to that data and will only ever be used to promote dgtlonline.co.uk and no other business.
- To administer competitions and contact competitions winners.
- To create automated marketing processes that are tailored to your behaviour on our website.
How long do we retain your information for?
We will only ever keep your information on file for a reasonable length of time and will always remove that data on any request made.
Understand your data rights.
You have the right as an individual to access your personal information we hold on you and request that we remove that information or make corrections to that data.
You also have the right under numerous data protection laws to request the following.
- Withdraw your consent for us using your data
- Ask us to remove and erase your data completely from what we hold on file.
- Correct and update your information that we may hold on you.
- Ask for a copy of what data we hold on you.
- Object to us using your data for business purposes unless there is a lawful reason why we must use that data.
If you would like to do any of the above then please contact email@example.com
If you would like to lodge a complaint about the use of your data, then please contact
Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113